Terms & Conditions
1. Can I just drop in to the classes?
Unfortunately not. This allows for continuity and a more personalised style of yoga making it more easily adaptable to individual levels of ability.
It also helps to build a mutually supportive group environment.
2. What about missed classes? Can I make them up?
If sometimes you can’t make your normal yoga class it may be possible to attend another class during the booking period.
3. Must I inform you if I can’t make it to a class or if I want to make up a missed class?
Yes please. Whilst on Zoom I will need to send you the invite.
4. Are refunds available?
Refunds are only available because of emergency hospitalisation or absent because of Covid 19
5. Is it possible to transfer or carry forward a booked course to a future term?
6. What about if I’m away or go on holiday or ill, do I still have to pay for that class?
Only cases of emergency hospitalisation will be credited with a class.
Holiday absences count as a missed class but you are welcome to ‘make up’ the missed class at another time throughout the paid term.
Please Note: When you book a place you are deemed to be accepting the booking terms.
Please do not be offended, in the event of you deciding to cancel or miss classes, by these terms being upheld.